- Legal benefits, protections, responsibilities of civil union couples equal to those of married couples.
- Legal benefits, protections, responsibilities of spouses which apply in like manner to civil union couples; list not exclusive.
- Testimony under oath by applicants as to legality of proposed marriage or civil union; witnesses; perjury.
- Back to top
- Mental incompetency of husband; sale for reinvestment or exchange of real estate by wife; procedure in Superior Court; bar to rights of husband
- Procedure on petition of wife for order authorizing conveyance; disposition of proceeds representing interest of husband
- Mental incompetency of husband; conveyance of real estate by wife under order of court; bar to rights of husband
- Married woman legally separated from husband; power to convey, mortgage, lease or devise real property
- Order or judgment of court binding interest of married woman in property or authorizing assignment or conveyance thereof
- Payment to married woman living separate from husband of proceeds of real estate sold by order of court, free from claims of husband; procedure
- Execution by married woman of instruments affecting real property of self or husband without joinder or consent of husband
- Married woman as executrix, administratrix, guardian or trustee; sales and conveyances of real estate as such
Titles / MARRIAGES AND MARRIED PERSONS / Sections
The statute data presented on this website was last updated April 10, 2011. For up to date statutes and other legislation articles consult the NJ legislation website at http://www.njleg.state.nj.us. Sammarro & Zalarick cannot be held responsible for any errors or discrepancies in the statute data presented on this website.